Give themselves away, first glance
All with their aura.
Art Prescription: So I recently went with a friend of mine to a psychic camp-fire. It was interesting. Before I went I was talking with a friend and told him I would not mention anything about horses. He said, “She will know.”
Playfully I got to thinking what is it that might give us modern horsewomen away?
- We will ruin a manicure in a minute
- Our toes always look good for yoga
- We do shave our legs, mostly, especially if we also swim
- We talk about sheaths; we clean sheaths
- We buy sunscreen year round
- We like hats
- We go grocery shopping in riding pants, heck we do everything in riding pants
- We have a chiropractor and a massage therapist on speed-dial, especially for our horses
- We have strong arms and legs
- We pay more for our horse’s shoes than our own
- We own multiple pairs of boots: muck, paddock, riding
- We have a therapist, but rarely need them
- We know that a trip to the barn is a cure for just about everything
- We have partners who support our passion
- We are totally, wholly, big-time, real and authentic!!!
I would love you to add to my list! Even if your passion is something other than horses. Please add what you find so joyful this holiday season!!